How to Configure Google Pay on your checkout page?
The Dominate Checkout Suite allows you to use Google Pay as an additional payment method. Google Pay is pre-integrated for the following payment gateways:
- Heartland Payment Systems
To Configure Google Pay, please follow these steps:
- Login to your Dominate Checkout account.
- Click on the Default Settings tab or access your preferred Store Settings.
- Go to Payment Gateways/Methods.
- Browse for any of the Google Pay supported payment gateways, submit your Google Pay Merchant ID, and Enable Google Pay using the on/off switch. If you don't already have your Google Pay Merchant ID, please follow these steps to get one:
- Register in https://pay.google.com/business/console/ and create a Business Profile.
- Locate and click the Google Pay API option on the left side menu.
- Create a Website integration by submitting your eCommerce Store URL and selecting a Gateway Integration type.
- Add a couple of screenshots of your website, and submit your integration.
- Wait until your integration gets approved before using the Google Pay feature in the Dominate Checkout Suite.
- If you want to display the Google Pay button in the mini-cart section, please enable the Enable Google Pay on the Mini-cart button.
- Click the Save Store button.