How to change between One-step or Multi-step checkout page layout?
The Dominate Checkout Suite allows you to select a checkout page layout per screen size that will help you maximize your eCommerce store conversion rates. It has been proven that the conversion rate is higher when using a multi-step checkout page layout on mobile devices and when using a one-step checkout page layout on desktop devices. Actually, this is the default setup for all our stores.
To change your checkout page layout per device, please follow these steps:
- For Dominate Checkout Hosted (For Open-Source version, jump to step 2):
- Login to your Dominate Checkout account.
- Click on the Default Settings tab or access your preferred Store Settings.
- Go to Customize Checkout Design -> Design for Desktop, Laptop, or Tablet resolution.
- For Dominate Checkout Open-Source:
- Access to your Magento 2 Admin Panel.
- Go to Dominate -> Open-Source Checkout -> Customize Checkout Design -> Layouts.
- Select the preferred layout per device.Note: By default, the One-step layout is assigned to Dekstop resolutions, and the Multi-step layout is assigned to Mobile and Tablet resolutions
- Click the Save Store button.