Checklist before enabling the Dominate Checkout
Before proceeding with enabling your Dominate Checkout, please make sure you have performed the steps noted in the following task list:
- Registered at the https://www.dominate.co site.
- Downloaded and Installed the Dominate Checkout eCommerce Connector on your eCommerce Store from:
- Dominate Checkout Suite at the Magento Marketplace
- Dominate Checkout Suite for BigCommerce
- Dominate Checkout Suite for WooCommerce
- You have Configured the API Key and received a Connection Successful message on your eCommerce Store.
- You have configured at least one payment gateway in your Dominate Account to be used at the checkout page.
- Strongly recommended: You have Configured a PayPal Commerce Platform account.
- Make sure you have marked the customer's phone field as mandatory on your PayPal account: https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-make-the-phone-field-mandatory-with-checkout-faq3691
- You have Customized your Dominate Checkout page & PayPal buttons design.
- You have checked all the test scenarios from our Dominate Go-Live checklist.
If after you've followed the previous steps you're site shows a 500 error, or the checkout page shows an endless loading wheel. Please review the following guide.