How to change the Checkout Page Secondary Button Text Color?
The Dominate Checkout Suite allows you to change the Secondary Button Text Color at the checkout page to match your current store's design. Maintaining the same user experience across your conversion funnel is a best practice to create confidence at purchasing.
To change your checkout page background, please follow these steps:
- Login to your Dominate Checkout account.
- Click on the Default Settings tab or access your preferred Store Settings.
- Go to Customize Checkout Design -> Secondary Button Text Color.
- Select your preferred color from the color picker tool.Note: By default, the Secondary Button Text color is set to #ffffff.
- Click the Save Store button.