How to change the Checkout Page Font?
The Dominate Checkout Suite allows you to change and select a Font from the Google Fonts library to match your current store design. Maintaining the same user experience across your conversion funnel is a best practice that will create confidence at purchasing.
To change your checkout page Font, please follow these steps:
- Login to your Dominate Checkout account.
- Click on the Default Settings tab or access your preferred Store Settings.
- Go to Customize Checkout Design ->Font Family.
- Select the preferred font from the dropdown.Note: By default, the Font Family is set to Open Sans
- Click the Save Store button.