How to change the Checkout Page Background?
The Dominate Checkout Suite allows you to change the checkout page background to match your current store's design. Maintaining the same user experience across your conversion funnel is a best practice that will create confidence at purchasing.
To change your checkout page background, please follow these steps:
- For Dominate Checkout Hosted (For Open-Source version, jump to step 2):
- Login to your Dominate Checkout account.
- Click on the Default Settings tab or access your preferred Store Settings.
- Go to Customize Checkout Design -> Page Background.
- For Dominate Checkout Open-Source:
- Access to your Magento 2 Admin Panel.
- Go to Dominate -> Open-Source Checkout -> Customize Checkout Design -> Font & Colors -> Page Background.
- Select your preferred color from the color picker tool.
Note: By default, the Page Background color is set to #ffffff.
- Click the Save Store button.